Ms. Lindsey Nowell
6th Grade Science
Room 12, upper Earth Pod2020-2021 Distance Learning:
- Each class will meet virtually two times on Zoom and two times in-person per week.
- Please see the MVMS Return to In Person Learning page for more information, including our 3X3 schedule.
- The Zoom link can be found in Google Classroom.
- Attendance at Zoom meetings is mandatory.
- Assignments and/or assessments will be introduced and worked on during "synchronous learning" (in person).
- Students may be asked to finish working on assignments, work on supplemental assignments, or to study during "asynchronous learning" time (on their own).
- Students will find all information, resources, and due dates regarding assignments in Google Classroom.
- Students will turn in all work via Google Classroom.
- Students can find a more detailed course outline for 6th grade science in Google Classroom.