• Food Allergies

    Please ask your physician to fill out the Allergy Action Plan, and return the completed form to the school office. 
    Please be sure to bring in all necessary medications that your student might need to treat a possible food allergy reaction at school.  These could include but are not limited to, an Epi Pen, antihistamine and inhalers.   All medication both over the counter and prescription must be accompanied by a completed  and signed Medication Authorization Form.  All medication must be supplied in the original containers.  The Medication Authorization form must be filled out each year.  Medications must be supplied each year and will not be held over the summer vacation.