• If your child will require medication at school, please do the following:

    ·    Complete a Medication Authorization Form, and have it signed and dated by the child’s doctor.  The form must specify the name of the medication, the dosage, and when it is to be given.  A new form is required at the start of each school year.

    ·    If the student will carry an Epi-Pen or asthma inhaler, complete the permission to carry section of the Medication Authorization Form.

    ·    Put medication and signed form in a gallon-sized ziploc bag with the child’s name on it and deliver in person to the administrative assistant at the school office.  Do not send with the student.  Parent/guardian needs to be there in person in case there are any questions.

    ·    PLEASE NOTE, this procedure applies for both prescription medications and over-the-counter medications, such as Tylenol, Advil or Benadryl. 

    ·    Medication WILL NOT be given at school until/unless this procedure is followed.  In the event of an emergency, staff will call 911.