Classroom Literature Recommendations from Jane Ritter
Resources for the Classroom
- Asia Society Teachers Resource Page - This includes their publication Education for Global Competence and Global Competence Outcomes and Rubrics
- California Department of Education, Global Education and International Studies Resources page. This has links to many different resources and organizations across disciplines
- State of California Education Department, Educating for Global Competency recommendations from Global Education Summit. Page 20 has a list of resources.
- California Global Education Project Resources page
- World Savvy This link will take you to case studies on global issues that you can use with students.
- UN Sustainability Goals
- Oxfam's Curriculum for Global Citizenship This link will take you to several useful resources including grade level guidelines
- 6 Historical Thinking Concepts Authors identify 6 big concepts for thinking about history
Global Studies Interest Pieces