Ms. Lindsey Nowell
6th Grade Science
Room 12, upper Earth Pod
Virtual Office Hours: Mon. Tues., Thurs., & Fri. at 1:15-2:15 pm2020-2021 Distance Learning:
- Each class will meet virtually three times per week on Zoom ("synchronous learning") during Remote Learning.
- Please see the MVMS Distance Learning Schedule for exact times.
- The Zoom link can be found in Google Classroom.
- Attendance at Zoom meetings is mandatory.
- "Asynchronous learning" for science (Independent Learning) will take place for ~30 minutes each afternoon we have science.
- Assignments and/or assessments will be introduced and worked on during "synchronous learning".
- Students may be asked to finish working on assignments, work on supplemental assignments, or to study during "asynchronous learning" in the afternoon.
- Students will find all information, resources, and due dates regarding assignments in Google Classroom.
- Students will turn in all work via Google Classroom.
- Students can find a more detailed course outline for 6th grade science in Google Classroom.