BEFORE School Playground Rules (8:15am-8:25am)
AFTER School Playground Rules (2:50pm-4:00pm or 1:45pm-4:00pm on Wednesdays)
- Students may not arrive before 8:15am as there is no supervision.
- Students may enter campus through the front door or outside gate.
- At the 8:30 bell, students gather on their class set of "dots."
General School Playground Rules
- Currently, our campus is closed at the conclusion of the academic day.
- All games are open to any student who wants to play.
- Respect others' physical space.
- No pushing, fighting, play-fighting (i.e. imaginary guns/swords) or wrestling.
- The school is not responsible for lost sports equipment. Personal sports equipment should remain in backpacks/classrooms during the day.
- Hardballs and baseball bats may not be used during school hours.
- If a ball or other object goes over a fence, inform a yard supervisor. Stay on campus at all times.
- If you need to enter the building/classroom, inform a Yard Supervisor and take a hall pass.
- Use the Quiet Zone for talking, reading, or playing quiet gams. Walk quietly through this area.
- Have a great time!
Rules for Play Structures
- Be careful around the play structures. No running or crawling (i.e. tag/chase) around them or jumping from high points.
- Slide down the slides.