Return to Headlines
Summary of Remaining Events:
Parents, grab your calendars and cross-check this summary of key school events between now and the end of the year!
- PTA evening meeting: Thursday, April 18 at 6:30pm in the library. Please join as we have a lot to discuss including how you can join the PTA at the Executive Board or Committee Chair level. All are welcome!
- Friday morning coffee cart is back! Starting this Friday April 19th and all subsequent Fridays until school ends.
- Garden work day: bring your family to help in the garden on Sat April 20 from 9-11am. RSVP here.
- Science Night: Tuesday, April 30 from 5:30-7pm (*not May 14) - student scientists sign up here.
- Walk and Roll to School: May 1st - Walk or bike to School
- Park Student Film Festival: May 11, 7-9pm, off campus, buy tickets here to attend and submit films to Mary Michael Pringle by May 4th.
- ScreenSense Parent Workshop: FortNite and YouTube: Is Fortnite or YouTube taking over your house? Come hear perspectives and share strategies for screen time management. Tuesday, May 21, 7-9pm in the auditorium. No tickets or RSVP - just come (without children).
- Early school dismissal at 12:30 PM on Wed May 29th.
- Walk and Roll to School: June 5th - walk or bike to school
- Park Art Show: May 29-June 6 from 8:20am-4pm. Opening Reception on Wed May 29 from 5:30-6:30pm. Please help the Art Committee here.
- Garden work day: bring your family to help in the garden on Sat June 1 from 9-11am. RSVP here.
- Last PTA meeting: Thur June 6 at 8:30am in school library.
- Park Open House: Thur June 6 (for parents and students).
- Last day of school: Thur June 13.