Join the PTA!
Strengthen your child’s community with your membership. Parent engagement, ideas and feedback are how we create a strong foundation for our Edna Maguire community. Being a PTA member will allow you to...
- Have your voice heard regarding important issues impacting your child's school experience.
- Connect to important school and community resources that you can use to support your child’s academic, social and emotional well-being.
- Meet new people in a fun, welcoming environment. You’ll connect with other families with kids your child’s age, your child’s teachers and school staff, some community leaders and more!
- Make new connections within our community, in our state and even across the country who share your passion for and commitment to the health and welfare of all children.
Ways to get involved:
- Attend monthly online PTA association meetings on the first Wednesday of every month to ensure you are engaged in the various ways the PTA can impact your child's school experience and build your parent/teacher Edna community.
- Volunteer your time in planning or working at school events.
- Join the PTA Board.
- Chair or join a planning committee for a PTA event or group.
To join, simply donate a minimum of $10 by clicking HERE or donate the full 2022-2023 school year fundraising request of $250 per child.