Every year parent donations to the Edna Maguire PTA directly fund programs and supplies that help make Edna an exceptional school. This year, the Edna PTA will be working harder than ever to create new ways to support our students and staff, and build community in whatever form our interactions can safely take place. Now, more than ever, your PTA donation is critical to the success of the school year.
The mission of the PTA is to positively impact the lives of all Edna Maguire children and families through funding:
- All Garden education
- Classroom supplies
- Grade level field trips and programs (as they can safely occur this year)
- PE & recess equipment
- All Library expenses, including new books
- All community building events like Makers Night, Movie Night, Book Fair, Inclusion events etc. whether they take place in person or online.
- Programs for Special Needs and Special Ed, Health Class etc.
- Large and small campus infrastructure programs (garden tiles, benches, front marquee etc)
- Emergency supplies for all classrooms
- STEM grants and much much more.
None of these programs would be possible without your financial support and participation.
Our suggested donation is $250 per child this year (usually our suggested donation is $350/child). This annual donation includes a PTA Membership ($10). As always, any amount is appreciated and we understand this may be a challenging time for your family.
Please click HERE to donate and join the PTA! Or if you prefer, you may also leave a check made out to Edna Maguire PTA in the box for the PTA Financial Secretary.
Company matching? This is an easy way to double the impact of your gift! Please initiate a match with your company’s system/HR department, and email Loren Siebert at email@example.com with your company name, donation amount, and we will follow up.
Thank you for your support!
VP of Fundraising