Covid-19 Testing Opportunities
PMH Laboratory Testing in Marin
MVSD has secured the services of PMH Laboratory, Inc. to provide COVID-19 testing. This testing will take place at Mill Valley Middle School in the gymnasium parking lot. The testing cost is covered by health insurance. Please bring a copy of your insurance card (front and back) to submit to the testers when you arrive. You can also be tested without insurance at no cost to you.
Testing has occurred each Monday and Tuesday at the Mill Valley Middle School. Beginning in April 2021, testing will be available weekly on Wednesdays.
What You Need to Bring for PMH Laboratory testing at MVMS:
You will need to bring the following completed forms (linked below) on the day of testing (otherwise testing may be delayed):
- Patient Test Request Form
- Venous Consent Form (antibody test only)
- Uninsured Patient Form (if applicable)
- A photocopy of the front and back of your medical insurance card*
*Please note: The school/district office will not be able to make copies for you.
You may receive either an antigen or live COVID-19 test. You can make an appointment for yourself and family members.
If you have questions regarding these testing events, please contact Amanda Finlaw at email@example.com.
Mobile Testing in Marin
The County of Marin is providing testing opportunities below, which are available weekly through Curative via an oral swab. Testing will be available by online appointment for anybody, whether insured or not.
- Bolinas: Mondays, 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM; Bolinas Fire Station (100 Mesa Road)
- Larkspur: Thursdays starting January 7, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM; Piper Park (250 Doherty Drive)
- Novato: Fridays starting January 8, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM; Novato Library (1720 Novato Boulevard)
- San Anselmo: Tuesdays, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM; United Market (100 Red Hill Avenue)
- San Geronimo: UPDATED hours & location! Mondays, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM; San Geronimo Golf Course parking lot (5800 Sir Francis Drake Blvd)
- San Rafael: Starting January 6; Armory Parking Lot (Armory Drive)
- Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sausalito: Wednesdays starting January 6, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM; Sausalito City Hall (420 Litho Street)
Anyone seeking a COVID-19 test should first contact a health care provider. Most providers now offer testing for their patients and are required to do so under California public health regulations.
The Public Health Division of Marin County Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) offers the following considerations for who should get tested.
- Those who have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Those who have had close contact(within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone with confirmed COVID-19.
- Those who have been asked or referred to get testing by a health care provider, local health department or state health department.
- Essential workers who have regular contact with the public should be tested up to monthly whether or not they have symptoms.
Accessing Results - PMH Testing
Results will be available on PMH Laboratory’s portal within 72 hours after receipt by the laboratory. Click here for step by step instructions. Any questions about results should be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.