Emergency Communications Protocols
When incidents happen in our community, we collaborate with our local law enforcement or health department partners. We update you as soon as we are able to safely do so. The following steps to notify our school community are followed in this order:
- Website alert: We post a pop-up alert on all pages of our website to ensure that all community members can access information.
- ParentSquare email: We send an email to all district families.
- ParentSquare alert: We send a text message alert, and if the text fails, a voice message is automatically generated.
- We will provide updates on the platforms used above as new information is received.
- We update social media if time allows - Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
- Following the event, we post a debrief document on our website headlines section