Focus Group: Essential Protective Equipment and Safety
Questions/Issues to Explore:
- What are the Essential Protective Equipment needs in order for students and staff to safely attend school?
- What safety procedures will be required when students arrive at school?
- What safety procedures and equipment are needed in the classroom?
- What additional cleaning and disinfecting procedures will be in place?
Potential general scenarios for learning in the fall:
- Traditional Learning: School buildings open with intensive mitigation strategies, student cohorts, and physical distancing
- Hybrid Model: Limited or staggered use of school buildings. May result in alternating schedules and remote learning.
- Remote Learning: Implement remote learning district wide.
The district is planning for all models. However, the model used will be determined based on whether our county is experiencing low, moderate or wide spread of the virus, state and county health guidance, and best practice for the health and safety of students and staff.
Focus Group Reports
Focus Group Meeting Dates
June 4, Full Task Force Meeting
June 17, 10-11am, EPE and Safety Focus Group Meeting
June 18, Full Task Force Meeting