Kindergarten Registration 2023-24 and 2024-25
For the 2023-24 school year, your child's date of birth must be on or before September 1, 2018 to be eligible to attend Kindergarten.
For the 2024-25 school year, your child's date of birth must be on or before September 1, 2019 to be eligible to attend Kindergarten.
Registration for the 2023-24 school year will remain open until the end of the 2023-24 school year.
Once registration is open for the 2024-25 school year, it will remain open until the end of the 2024-25 school year. However, to assist with District planning and increase the likelihood of placement at your desired school, we encourage registration before February 28th.
To learn more see our FAQs:
New Student Registration Process:
To register, you will complete the online registration process at the link below:
Before you begin: To complete the online registration process you will be required to complete, scan and upload the Documents Required for Online Registration listed below. We suggest having the files available to you on the device you are using to register before you begin the registration process. If you do not have access to a scanner, we suggest downloading a free scanner app to digitize your documents and upload them.
Documents Required for Online Registration:
You will be required to upload the following documents in order to complete your child's registration:
- Proof of Age (one required): Birth certificate or statement by the local registrar/county recorder certifying the date of birth or passport
- Immunization Record: For Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten students, the state of California requires that all students have current immunizations including the 5 year boosters to enter school.
- Verification of Residency Documents (5 Required Documents)
- Release of Information Form
- Google Suite for Education Consent Form
Other Required Documents to Upload or Submit in Person:
You may either upload these documents during the online registration process or bring them into the District Office following completion of the online registration process:
Health Assessment Form: Physical exam for 2023-24 registrants must be done after March 1, 2023 and is due no later than December 17, 2024. Physical exam for 2024-25 registrants must be done after March 1, 2024 and is due no later than December 21, 2025.
Dental Assessment Form: Dental exam for 2023-24 registrants may be done at any time and is due no later than May 31, 2023. Dental exam for 2024-25 registrants may be done at any time and is due no later than May 31, 2025.
Medication Authorization Form: For students who require medication at school, please complete and upload or provide to your school site with your medication.
Once you have completed these steps, your registration is complete. Please email the District Registrar if you have any questions.
- Proof of Age: Admission – Administrative Regulation 5111
- Immunization: California Immunization Requirements K-12th
- Residency: District Residency Administrative Regulation 5111.1