Transitional Kindergarten Registration 2022-23 and 2023-24
Transitional Kindergarten Eligibility:
We are excited to be offering a new Transitional Kindergarten program at limited school sites for the 2022-23 school year. To be eligible for TK in the 2022-23 school year, your child's date of birth must be between September 2, 2017, and February 2, 2018.
We are excited to continue the Transitional Kindergarten program at limited school sites for the 2023-24 school year. To be eligible for TK in the 2023-24 school year, your child's date of birth must be between September 2, 2018, and April 2, 2019.
To assist with District planning, please complete registration as soon as possible.
To learn more, see our FAQs:
If your child does not meet the criteria above, and you are interested, please complete this form.
New Student Registration Process:
To register, you will complete the online registration process at the link below:
Before you begin: To complete the online registration process, you will be required to complete, scan and upload the Documents Required for Online Registration listed below. We suggest having the files available to you on the device you are using to register before you begin the registration process. If you do not have access to a scanner, we suggest downloading a free scanner app to digitize your documents and upload them.
Documents Required for Online Registration:
You will be required to upload the following documents in order to complete your child's registration:
- Proof of Age (one required): Birth certificate or statement by the local registrar/county recorder certifying the date of birth or passport
- Immunization Record: For Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten students, the state of California requires that all students have current immunizations including the 5 year boosters to enter school.
- Verification of Residency Documents (5 Required Documents)
- Release of Information Form
- Google Suite for Education Consent Form
Other Required Documents to Upload or Submit in Person:
You may either upload these documents during the online registration process or bring them to the District Office following completion of the online registration process:
- Health Assessment Form: Physical exam for 2022-23 registrants must be done after March 1, 2022 and is due no later than December 17, 2023. Physical exam for 2023-24 registrants must be done after March 1, 2023 and is due no later than December 22, 2024.
- Dental Assessment Form: Dental exam for 2022-23 registrants may be done at any time and is due no later than May 31, 2023. Dental exam for 2023-24 registrants may be done at any time and is due no later than May 31, 2024.
- Medication Authorization Form: For students who require medication at school, please complete and upload or provide to your school site with your medication.
Once you have completed these steps, your registration is complete. Please email the District Registrar if you have any questions.
- Proof of Age: Admission – Administrative Regulation 5111
- Immunization: California Immunization Requirements K-12th
- Residency: District Residency Administrative Regulation 5111.1