1st - 5th Grade Registration 2022-23 and 2023-24
Welcome to the Mill Valley School District! If you have a child currently attending school in the Mill Valley School District, there is no need to re-register that student each school year. Only students who are not currently attending a school in the District are required to register. Registration for 2022-23 will remain open through the end of the 2022-23 school year.
Once registration is open for the 2023-24 school year, it will remain open until the end of the 2023-24 school year.
To assist teachers with your student's transition to our district, please make sure to upload a completed Transfer of Student Records form, and if available, please upload your student's most recent progress report.
To learn more about registration, see our FAQs:
New Student Registration Process:
To register, you will complete the online registration process at the link below:
Before you begin: To complete the online registration process you will be required to complete, scan and upload the Documents Required for Online Registration listed below. We suggest having the files available to you on the device you are using to register before you begin the registration process. If you do not have access to a scanner, we suggest downloading a free scanner app to digitize your documents and upload them.
You also may need to submit the Other Documents listed below. You may either upload those documents as part of the online registration process or bring them into the District Office following completion of the online registration process.
Documents Required for Online Registration:
You will be required to upload the following documents in order to complete your child's registration:
- Proof of Age (one required): Birth certificate or statement by the local registrar/county recorder certifying the date of birth or passport
- Immunization Record
- Verification of Residency Documents (5 Required Documents)
- Release of Information Form
- Google Suite for Education Consent Form
Other Required Documents to Upload or Submit in Person:
You may either upload these documents during the online registration process or bring them into the District Office following completion of the online registration process:
- Transfer of School Records
- Most Recent Progress Report
- Medication Authorization Form (for students who require medication at school)
Once you have completed these steps, registration is complete. Please email the District Registrar if you have any questions.
- Proof of Age: Admission – Administrative Regulation 5111
- Immunization: California Immunization Requirements K-12th
- Residency: District Residency Administrative Regulation 5111.1