Pay Dates Tax Forms Business Office Forms & Resources
- Business Services Manual
- Mileage and Expense Claim Form - fillable
- Reimbursement Request Form - fillable
- Cash Deposit Form - new item
- Request for Budget Transfer - fillable
- Employee/Substitute Timesheet - Fillable (Use Chrome)
- SAMPLE Employee/Substitute Timesheet
- Verification of Hours Worked - fillable
- Missed Prep Form - Elementary Grades
- Missed Prep Form - Middle School
SmartFind Express Mobile
Conferences/Workshops Certificated Salary Advancement Forms Stipend Forms Field Trip Forms TB Assessment & Testing
California law requires that school staff working with children and community college students be free of infectious tuberculosis (TB). A TB risk assessment completed by a health care provider or the results of a TB test need to be provided every four years. See Chapter 9, Article 1, 49406 in the California Education Code for more information about Required TB Tests.
Please have your TB test or TB risk assessment completed before the expiration date of your previous test. Remember that it takes 48 hours to have the results read so please plan accordingly. You can also have your health care practitioner fill out the TB risk assessment form in lieu of doing the test.