ABSENCE SYSTEM REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
(Smart Find Express – SFE)
New MVSD Employee User Instructions
Call 415-380-2471 and follow the prompts:
- Enter your ACCESS ID No area code (7 digit phone number) followed by the Star Key (*).
- When the system asks for a “Pin” number re-enter your Access ID (7 digit phone number) followed by the Star Key (*).
- The system will then prompt you to voice your name.
- The system will then prompt you to change your Pin number to a 6 digit number.
After registering with the system, you may also call the number above to review your employee profile, change your pin number or review your jobs or enter an absence.
To access the absence system via the web:
- Log on to the Mill Valley School District website at mvschools.org.
- Go to Staff,
- Click on Staff Resources, then “Report an Absence/Find a Substitute"
Should you have any questions, please call Clemencia Vargas at the Mill Valley School District Office at 415-389-7703 or email email@example.com