Welcome to the Mill Valley School District Staff Resources page.
Please browse the more frequently-used quick links below.
- Notice of Available Leaves for COVID-19 Positive Employees and/or Employees Exposed to COVID-19 Through Work
- SISC Mental Health Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program Child Care Resources
- Employee Assistance Program Parenting Resources
- Kids Need Mandated Reporters to Continue Reporting Abuse During COVID-19 Crisis
- Employee Assistance Program Coronavirus Resource
- Self-Care Strategies for Educators During the Coronavirus Crisis
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Disaster Distress Hotline (free, 24/7/365 access to trained crisis counselors. Support is available in a multitude of languages. Access to help is by a toll-free number or via text)
Report an Absence/Find a Substitute
To Send a Tech Request, email: email@example.com (for staff only)
Change of Address
Instructional Media Center (IMC Catalog)
Progress Report Printing Instructions
Standards-Based Grades History Instructions