Ms. Anderson’s Seventh Grade Core and Split Core
2021 - 2022 Supply List
Bring to school every day:
- 1-inch ring binder for every day to bring back and forth in your backpack
- dividers for your binder
- 1½-inch ring, view* portfolio binder to leave in the classroom all year
*a view binder has a clear cover pocket for creating your own cover
- sheet protectors* (about 50) for your portfolio binder to leave in the classroom all year
*clear, standard weight, usually sold in boxes of 100 at places like Office Depot
- binder paper
- independent reading book
- 2 pens (blue or black ink)
- 3 regular (non-mechanical) pencils with erasers
- handheld pencil sharpener
- 3 highlighters, each a different color
- 3 extra-fine point, .5 mm, black felt-tipped pens
(Uni-Ball micro rollerball .5 mm or Pilot Precise V5 extra fine work well)
- 24-pack of colored pencils
- hole reinforcers
- water bottle—stainless steel or similar…NO GLASS—full of water, to quench your thirst!
TIP 1: Take the time to stay organized.
Always organize all Core work in your binder, in your Google Drive school account, on your desk at home and anywhere else you work—physically or digitally.
Organization is a skill you will use for the rest of your life.
TIP 2: Save your work.
Never throw away or delete any of your Core work. We will archive in class.
TIP 3: Replenish your supplies every trimester.