• If your child suffers from asthma, please have your pediatrician complete the Asthma Action Plan and submit it along with your child's medication to the school office.  Older children are permitted to carry inhalers with the parent and doctor's approval and signatures on the Medication Authorization Form. 
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.