To report an illness or absence, please contact the school office via phone at 415-389-7711 or email to email@example.com. If your student is ill, please be sure to report all symptoms your child is experiencing, when the symptoms began, and any other pertinent medical information such as doctor’s diagnosis and/or test results. The school may require a clearance from a healthcare provider in order for a student to return to school following ANY absence for illness. This information will be kept confidential.
We are asking all families to partner with the school in support of these guidelines to better ensure the health and safety of all students and staff, and to prevent the spread of COVID-19. It is our goal to maintain a safe and healthy learning environment for all students and staff.
- Parents will be asked to take the child’s temperature and observe each child daily for symptoms related to COVID-19 prior to bringing/sending them to school (Home Health Screening)
- Do NOT send child to school if the exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 (or other contagious illnesses) which includes cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, fever of 100.4 F or greater, chills, sore throat, headache, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue congestion or runny nose, or body aches.
- Face coverings are required at all times for students (cloth face coverings that are washed daily are the best to prevent the spread of COVID-19). If your child has a medical condition or special needs that prevent them from wearing a face covering, a written explanation from the child’s primary care physician must be provided (office)
- Students who report or display COVID-19 symptoms while at school may be placed in the Isolation Room until parents/guardians can pick-up from school
- Parents must be available to pick-up their child within 30 minutes if the child develops COVID-19 related symptoms while on campus
- Contact the school as soon as possible if child has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has had close contact with (within 6 feet, more than 15 minutes, enclosed space, no face coverings) with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19