For the first week back (Nov 30 - Dec 4), we will hold separate orientations for parents and students. The Parent Orientation will be the evening of November 30th (Monday via Zoom), at 6:30PM. Following the parent orientation, we will have our student orientations on Wednesday through Friday (Dec 2 - Dec 4) that will take place during the day. It is important for all students to tune into Panther Community on Monday and Tuesday (Nov 30 and Dec 1) as we will be showing images of what to expect and discussing the procedures for coming on campus. For purposes of orientation, we will only have one grade level on campus each of those three days.
- 6th Graders will come to campus on Wednesday December 2
- 7th Graders will come to campus on Thursday, December 3
- 8th graders will come to campus on Friday, December 4
- Students not on campus during those three days will either be Zooming with their teacher or completing any independent work assigned on Monday and Tuesday.
- Students should come to school with their class schedule or they should write down their period 1, 2, and 3 teacher’s names and classroom numbers. This will help them find the correct place to line up for class.