If a student develops a fever of 100.4°F or higher and/or symptoms consistent with COVID-19 while at school, we will keep them under observation in our Isolation Room until they can be picked up.
- Parents must have a plan for picking up their child at all times
- Students must be picked up within 30 minutes. Emergency contacts will be called if the school is unable to reach a parent after 5 minutes. The student will not be permitted to wait in the Isolation Room for the rest of the school day.
- Parents must stay in the car, call the office, and wait for the child to be escorted outside. Parents and other visitors are not allowed on campus at this time.
- Parents should contact thechild’s healthcare provider for further direction regarding the need for testing and/or doctor evaluation and follow the school’s protocols for return to school
- If your child, or anyone in your household, is confirmed to have COVID-19, you must contact the school as soon as possible.